Hi! My name is Jim and I am a French Ph.D. in Computer Vision. I graduated at CEA LIST under the supervision of Adrien Bartoli. I worked on exciting things such as augmented reality, 3d localization, 3d reconstruction and non-rigid surface registration. I now work at Apple.
A full resume is available in English or in French.
I enrolled in a double-degree Master's degree at Supélec (Paris, France) and The Royal Institute of Technology (KTH) (Stockholm, Sweden). I majored in digital communications and signal processing with minors in robotics and computer vision. I was deeply involved in student associative projects such as Enactus.
3D Computer Vision
- Projective geometry
- Camera intrinsic and extrinsic calibration
- Simultaneous Localization And Mapping (SLAM)
- Sparse and dense 3d reconstruction
2D Computer Vision
- Optical flow
- Non-rigid surface registration
- Feature detection and matching (point and segment)
- Convex optimization (Gauss‑Newton, Levenberg‑Marquardt)
- Total (Generalized) Variation regularization
- Global optimization by Particle Swarm Optimization
Advanced (>4 years)
- C++ (OpenCV, Eigen)
- GPGPU with CUDA
- Python (Numpy, Scipy, Matplotlib)
- Qt framework
- Android (OpenCV, JNI)
- Blender (modelization and scripting)
- Bash scripting
- Web development